Water Heater Repair & Installation in Baltimore
Is your water too hot, too cold or all over the floor? Call the experts at Blue Dot for same day water heater service, or request a service appointment if you are experiencing any problems with your water heater.
Water Heater Repair
How to tell if your hot water isn’t working effectively.
- No hot water: If you don’t have any hot water, something is definitely wrong. Following the manufacturer’s re-set instructions might get your hot water heater running again. If this doesn’t work, give us a call and we will investigate.
- Inadequate hot water: Over time, you may find that your hot water heater isn’t doing as good of a job as it used to. You may need a repair or tune-up, or it might be time to replace your unit.
- Scalding hot water: Sometimes, water heaters can work too well! Generally, this is a problem that can be fixed with a little maintenance.
- Rust colored water: There are various problems which could lead to rust-colored water coming from your faucet. We are able to diagnose and fix this problem for you.
- Rotten egg odor: A rotten egg-like odor coming from your heater could indicate a serious problem, such as a gas leak. Give us a call and we will pinpoint the problem for you.
- Low rumbling or popping noise: Sounds coming from your hot water heater (such as a low rumbling noise) could indicate a buildup of sediment. We can clean this for you.
- Higher pitched whining: A high pitched whining sound coming from your hot water heater could indicate a few different problems. We can diagnose it with our expertise and knowledge.
- Water leaking around the base of heater: Water leaking indicates that part of the heater has been damaged. We can either fix or replace the hot water heater after a thorough inspection.
We specialize in all kinds of water heater repairs, including hot water heaters, electric water heaters, AO Smith water heaters and more.
When It’s Time to Purchase and Install a New Water Heater
When it comes to water heaters, the choice between repairing your existing unit or purchasing a new one will depend on many factors, such as the extent of the damage and the age of the water heater. We may find that your hot water heater has been damaged beyond repair, or that fixing the damage would be so expensive that you would be better off simply purchasing a new water heater. Don’t worry, we are not only experts in water heater repair, but also in tankless water heater installation. We’ll be able to recommend a new water heater which suits your needs and your budget. We value customer service above all else, so we won’t try to upsell you a heater which you don’t need. Whenever we make a recommendation, we are doing so with your needs in mind.
Give Us a Call for All Your Heating Needs
If you are having issues with your heater, give us a call. We will quickly resolve your issue and have your heater back up and running in no time. We won’t leave you out in the cold.
The Benefits of Hiring a Water Heater Professional
A water heater is an essential appliance in every household and even in a business. It enables you to have hot water for tasks such as cleaning, cooking, showering and more, which is especially vital in the winter. Regular maintenance can help extend the life of a water heater.
However, sometimes this key appliance needs to be serviced due to being broken or damaged. For example, if it isn’t producing hot water or if it’s making weird noises, it’s best to hire a water heater professional. Getting the appliance serviced from a licensed professional ensures that it operates properly.
At Blue Dot, we specialize in water heater services so you can have reliable hot water for your home. Whether you need a water heater replacement or a quick and easy fix, our professionals have the expertise, knowledge and the tools to complete any job. Best of all, you’ll be able to protect your warranty, especially if we install a new water heater.
Not only do we provide seamless installations, but also we offer emergency water heater repair. We strive for same-day service on emergency calls. Additionally, our licensed professionals can ensure that your appliance is free of mineral buildup, which can affect its heating capabilities. We’ll also ensure that your heating system is in compliance with regulations. From our office in Forest Hill, we serve the entire Baltimore metro area, including nearby Anne Arundel, Carroll, Harford, Howard and Queen Anne’s counties.