Join Our Team
ARS Rescue Rooter of Laurel, MD has a UNIQUE opportunity for an experienced retail sales rep to join our growing team as our Ambassador at our Randallstown retail location!
WE WILL TRAIN YOU on the HVAC part, you just need to come with the SALES and PEOPLE SKILLS!
INTERVIEW – We will be interviewing each Monday and Thursday @ ARS Rescue Rooter of Laurel, MD @ 1:00 PM. Please apply to RSVP as we need to complete an Assessment before conducting an actual interview.
The ideal candidate would represents the company as a marketing agent of Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) products, services, packages and promotions at a major retail outlet that we’ve partnered with by providing the first contact with potential customers, providing information on HVAC products and services, and coordinating the appointment process with the office. The person we select should be outgoing, and not afraid to approach customers.
IMPORTANT – All Retail Associates are REQUIRED to work weekends! This would require you to work a total of 18 hours between Friday and Sunday each week. It is, however, a FLEXIBLE schedule so you create the hours that work best for you during this time. Thursday at 9 am is also a REQUIRED Sales Meeting time at the Laurel, MD Service Center.
WORK LOCATIONS – ARS Rescue Rooter is located at 9010 Maier Road, Suite 105 Laurel, MD 20723. This is where you will interview and attend weekly sales meetings. The physical retail location is in Randallstown, but additional hours would be available if you could also cover Dundalk and Lansdowne locations periodically.
- Solicits potential customers regarding heating and cooling products and services.
- Provides information to customers to help them in their purchasing decisions for Company products and services.
- Accurately and timely processes lead sheets and all other appropriate paperwork as required.
- Communicates with Sales Representative and/or Program Manager daily regarding leads generated.
- Attends all training programs as required. Mandatory Sales Meeting every Thursday at 9 am
- Effectively communicates with potential customers utilizing superior communication skills and customer relation skills.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Maintains table/booth with information regarding Company products and services.
- Follows the guidelines for the Senior Care, Ethics, and Quality Assurance Process.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- A sales-driven, goal-oriented, self-motivated personality and a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills.
- Willingness/ability to engage with customers in an in-store setting.
- Some sales experience.
- Willingness/ability to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.