Journeyman/Master HVAC Technician
America’s Largest HVAC & Plumbing Company
Blue Dot, Maryland’s neighborhood HVAC provider for over 50 years, is seeking JOURNEYMAN and MASTER LICENSED RESIDENTIAL HVAC SERVICE PROFESSIONALS!
If you are looking for a place where you can advance your career with America’s largest HVAC & Plumbing Company and be appreciated for your hard work, come join our family.
We are offering a robust benefit package to include Company Vehicle, Gas Card, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacations and Sick leave.
Ask about our current SIGN-ON BONUS when we call you shortly!
You will perform preventative maintenance service for residential customers including heat pumps, gas systems, oil and air conditioning units.
- Coordinate with dispatch and parts to provide customers timely and accurate service
- Perform HVAC maintenance in accordance with company standards
- Service customers by listening to customer concerns, performing designated work and proactively solving problems
- Document all work performed according to company procedure
- You MUST maintain a professional conduct at all times and have a “clean cut” appearance
- All other duties assigned
Blue Dot Is Proud to Offer
- Competitive Pay
- Year round work
- Overtime opportunities
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life insurance, Flex spending,401K and more!
- Paid time Off & Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle and Gas card
- Growth Opportunities and ongoing training and development
Qualified Candidates Will Have:
- 3+ years experience in residential HVAC services
- EPA Certificate
- Current MD Journeyman or Master HVAC License. Apprentices that are close to achieving Journeyman status are welcome to apply as well
- Valid driver’s license and good communications skills.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read and write in the English language
- Must pass criminal background and MVR check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test