Apply for Our Dispatcher Position
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at Blue Dot Services of Maryland!
DISPATCHER – Full-time
Shift – MUST be able to service a mix of 11 am – 8 pm shift, as well as the 6:30 am – 3 pm shift. Rotation of every 3rd weekend would need to be covered.
Call center is located in Forest Hill, Maryland
The strong multitasker we select will answer customer calls within a busy office setting and schedule technician appointments for jobs. In addition to entering customer data into a computer, this professional will provide response and feedback to customers regarding service queries, and make outbound calls to customers to schedule appointments for maintenance agreements.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- One or more years of experience as a dispatcher.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong degree of self-motivation to provide exceptional customer service to customers by phone while directing technicians by radio and tracking devices.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to coordinate multiple appointments.
- Demonstrated listening, written/verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Receptivity to continual coaching and feedback designed to help you succeed.
- Experience gathering customer information and keying it into a computer.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent, or a combination of related experience and/or advanced training/education.
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Word.
- The ability to use general office machines.
- Knowledge of the local geographic territory.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Experience in the area of customer service and/or a related service line.